Nashville's biggest superstars are coming to Michigan International Speedway July 18, 19 & 20 and 94-5 The Moose has your 3-day passes to see them all! It's easy to win:
Listen to The Moose Morning Show with Jim & Jodi each weekday morning at 7:20AM. They will tell you the Faster Horses Superstar Set to listen for later in the day. When you hear us play the Superstar Set before 5PM that day, be the 9th call to the Moose studio at 755-0945 or 1-877-945-WCEN. Caller 9 will receive a pair of 3-day passes to The Faster Horses Festival and will be qualified to win the grand prize: a free camp site at the festival and use of a 24-foot bunk house travel trailer provided by Tri-City RV.
Grand Prize winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 16th on The Moose Morning Show with Jim & Jodi.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR FASTER HORSES TICKET BLITZ ON 94-5 THE MOOSE
1. Promotion runs from Thursday, March 27th through Tuesday, April 15th, 2014.
2. Weekday mornings at 7:20, The Moose Morning Show with Jim Biggins & Jodi K will announce the Faster Horses Superstar Set of the day.
3. When that Superstar Set is played on The Moose before 5PM that day, listeners must be the 9th caller to the Moose Studio Lines (755-0945 or 1-877-945-WCEN).
4. 9th caller will receive a pair of 3-day passes to the Faster Horses Festival at Michigan International Speedway on July 18th, 19th and 20th.
5. 9th caller will also be entered into a random drawing with other 3-day pass winners. Grand prize winner, chosen at random, will also receive a free camp site at the festival and use of a 24-foot bunk house travel trailer for the duration of the Faster Horses Festival, provided by Tri-City RV.
6. Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a security deposit to Tri-City RV for any damages which their occupancy of the bunk house travel trailer may result in.
7. Winner may be required to sign a W-9 tax form and will be responsible for any applicable taxes which may apply. Winner will also be required to provide a photo driver’s license upon receipt of their prize.
8. WCEN and Digity Companies, LLC can not be held responsible for any technical difficulties which may occur including, but not limited to, phone disconnections.
9. All contestants assume responsibility associated with winning said prizes including, but not limited to, any taxes which may apply.
10. Employees of WCEN, Digity Companies, LLC, Tri-City RV and their relatives or employees of other media outlets are not eligible to participate.
11. Winner agrees to release WCEN and Digity Companies, LLC from any and all liability associated with winning, receiving, use, consumption or operation of said prizes.
12. Except where specified above, all other general contest rules as posted on the Moose web site (www.945themoose.com) apply.
13. WCEN and Digity Companies, LLC reserve the right to amend the official contest rules at any time, and to make a copy of the official rules for the “Faster Horses Ticket Blitz” available upon request.