94.5 The Moose is giving away CASH during the month of MAY! Listen to Jim and Jodi K at 7:20 and then Joby at 5:20 for the MOSE MONEY CLIP - presented by Members First Credit Union! A montage of 5 songs will be played and one lucky listener gets the chance to guess! If the listener guesses right...they get the Jackpot! Each time we start a Money Clip, the jackpot is $100 and we’ll add $50 to the jackpot each time a listener incorrectly guesses the songs in that clip. The very last Jackpot will be worth $1000 (thanks to Members First Credit Union)! GOOD LUCK!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE MOOSE MONEY CLIP
1. Promotion runs from Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 through Friday, May 31st, 2013.
2. Listeners can play twice a day, weekdays (except Memorial Day) at 7:20AM and 5:20PM, though listeners can hear the Moose Money Clip montage played throughout the day.
3. The Moose Money Clip is a montage of five clips of popular country songs. Contestants who correctly name all five song titles in order when the Moose Money Clip jackpot.
4. Each new jackpot begins at $100. Each time someone incorrectly identifies the Moose Money Clip songs, $50 is added to the jackpot.
5. The final Moose Money Clip to be played will be worth $1,000.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Winner may be required to sign a W-9 tax form and will be responsible for any applicable taxes which may apply. Winner will also be required to provide a photo driver’s license upon receipt of their prize.
8. WCEN and NextMedia Operating can not be held responsible for any technical difficulties which may occur including, but not limited to, phone disconnections.
9. All contestants assume responsibility associated with winning said prizes including, but not limited to, any taxes which may apply.
10. Employees of WCEN, NextMedia Operating, Members First Credit Union and their relatives or employees of other media outlets are not eligible to participate.
11. Winner agrees to release WCEN and NextMedia Operating from any and all liability associated with winning, receiving, use, consumption or operation of said prizes.
12. Except where specified above, all other general contest rules as posted on the Moose web site (www.945themoose.com) apply.
13. WCEN and NextMedia Operating reserve the right to amend the official contest rules at any time, and to make a copy of the official rules for the “Moose Money Clip” available upon request.