Weather Alert

Smoke Investigation Prompts Response From Several Fire Departments

A careless cook is being blamed for a late afternoon smoke  investigation.

Kochville Township firefighters responded to the Residence Inn on Cardinal Square Boulevard around 4:45 Tuesday afternoon. Officials say the incident stemmed from unattended food in a  microwave oven. Carrollton and Tittabawassee Township fire crews assisted along with personnel from Zilwaukee.

No damage was reported with firefighters clearing smoke from the building  before leaving after roughly half an hour. No injuries occurred.


Connect With Us Listen To Us On